Devils Corp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Divine power and ratings:-

Go down

Divine power and ratings:- Empty Divine power and ratings:-

Post  Lord Mist {DC} Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:56 am

Divine power has 2 sets of ratings
It is classed as divine shield- which is the percentage amount of your damage that a monster blocks
Divine power- in the case of monsters this is the amount of divine power needed to negate the monsters shield
For example, vermillion has a 50% divine shield, and a divine power of 300DP.
Divine power- in the case of gear, is the gears rating, which is used above to reduce the monsters divine power.
For example- Heart of the woods, 120DP
If you attack vermillion with no divine power, if it was a non divine monster you would deal 100,000 damage, but with his Divine shield at 50% you will only deal 50,000 damage. (none of this is shown on iOS currently, all stats and damages are to be worked out by first attacking a monster with the same average health and strength rating then attacking a similar divine power monster with same stamina, same stats, roughly same monster health and number of people entered and also full party health)
So full example would be-(to make it easier I will make it half DP)
Attacking vermillion normally would block 50% of my damage, if I owned the weapon heart of the woods (120DP) and owned the general kothas (30DP) I would have a divine power of 150, halving vermillions shield as my power is taken away from the monsters power, leaving him with 150DP shield and an equivalent of 25% divine shield
With this equipped rather than a result damage of 50,000 damage, with my divine power it ends up being 75,000 damage with only 25,000 blocked by his shield
The more power the more damage, also damage will be more in game as I chose 100,000 damage as it was easy to work with a rounded number

Lord Mist {DC}
Admin

https://devilscorp.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum